Monday, May 4, 2020

A Toast to all my friends - Happy Cinco de Mayo and Mother's Day 2020

Darlings, Blessed are those of us that are surviving this historic Corona Virus & I am praying for those that have passed away. 
Darlings, though I have no upcoming soirees and photos from past soirees, I enjoy keeping ing in touch with you, my beloved friends, and those on Facebook. 
Darlings, I know that Monday is just another day in this historic Isolation mandate but, let this Monday be kind to you: be happy with what you have and accept the things which you cannot change.
Every Monday is a chance to start a new life, so use it.
There is something great every single day and it is important to remember that.
Train your mind, to see the good in everything,
Although Mondays can be hard and it can seem like the worst day of the week, there will be something good that will come out of that day. Believe that, and look out for that great thing and embrace it. If you don't feel like anything great is going to happen on your Monday, make it happen for yourself.🙏🥰😘

How blessed can I be? This glorious morning of May 4,2020, I was greeted by the fragrance of these beautiful gardenias and gingers in my courtyard. I am thankful that I am alive enjoying my five senses so I could appreciate nature and its blessings!.

Before I share all these fun links, I want to make sure that you know that my upcoming Round Table Luncheon that was scheduled for May 20, 2020, has been postponed to either Wed. July 8 or 15 at noon at the Bourbon Orleans. I will keep you informed of the date. 

Fortunately, we can still enjoy our favorites virtually: 
Monday, not to be missed



I always enjoyed going to NO Jazz Festival's Piano Night at the House of Blues:Watch: WWOZ Piano Night
From Our Homes to Yours
On Monday, nine incredible New Orleans pianists welcomed us into their homes for WWOZ's virtual Piano Night. Plus we were able to include a clip of Dr John performing "Tipitina" in his home back in 2014. Over 3,000 guests fit in comfortably for a beautiful night of music! The full video capture will be available for three weeks.
YOUTUBE.COM
WWOZ Piano Night: From Our Homes To Yours! We may not be able to gather together for Piano Night this year, but we can still revel in New Orleans piano thank...

Today darlings: Monday May 4, 2020
Register to receive the Zoom link:
Visit our website and register
MAY 4,2020...
 See More

🍸

Darlings, thinking of going out for Mother's Day Luncheon, this Sunday, May 10, 2020?
Can you think of anything better than dining under the oaks and enjoy the fresh air and ambiance of the Houmas Estate?
I can not wait to see the lovely garden and its spring-blooming flowers and enjoy the delicious cuisine of Executive Chef Jeremy Langlois and the Southern hospitality of Kevin Michael Kelly
Mother's Day at Houmas House
Sunday, May 10, 2020-11:00 am- 3:00 pm...
 See More
Not to be missed: 
I need a ride to visit City Park and admire these beautiful flowers
NOLA.COM
People enjoy New Orleans’ unusually nice weather and meadows bursting with wildflowers Saturday, May 2, 2020, at City Park in New Orleans amid the coronavirus pandemic. The flowers are in

I love this:
CBSNEWS.COM
The comedian, in Week 7 of his quarantine at home with his family, realizes something is missing from life: People he doesn't know
This is so beautiful!
My darling longtime friend Mayra Pineda, Director of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce sent me a message inviting me and all my friends to a great free virtual event next Wednesday., May 6, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment