Monday, August 1, 2022

A Toast to New Orleans and You. August 1st to 7

 A Toast to New Orleans and You. August 1st to 7

 
Say Goodbye July Hello August
Good Afternoon,  my darling family and friends. Keep hydrated everyone as we say goodbye to July and Hello to August.  I am looking forward to spending, for the first time in 60 years, the entire month of August in Santo Domingo. Hopefully, I will work on writing my memoirs. Don’t let a day of the month go by without doing something enjoyable. Get outside if you can. And while you could do this at any time of the year, there’s just something special about being outside on a late summer night and contemplating the questions of the universe. Have a wonderful, cool , peaceful, healthy August.  Before going to the beautiful beaches of Bavaro and Punta Cana, we were invited to a gastronomic luncheon composed of Dominican dishes by my beloved  Angela  Suarez's mother Tatica Suarez. The food was delicious and brought memories of those dishes that I been salivating ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Photos of our 4 days  stay in Bavaro and Punta Cana!

Goodbye Punta Cana! Heading home to Santo Domingo where I plan to share my time between home and Boca Chica.  Donna will be returning to New Orleans tomorrow and I will miss herMay be an image of 1 person and outdoorsMay be an image of 4 people and poolMay be an image of 3 people, people standing and ocean


We are now in Santo Domingo. Our last meal for Donna before she leaves tomorrow at Lorenzo and I favorite Restaurant Viscaya- a Spanish Restaurant May be an image of 2 people and indoor

Please put it in your calendar:
Darlings, I am so excited that Lisa Alexis, Director, Mayor's Office of Cultural Economy at City of New Orleans is co-sharing my Round Table Luncheon Saluting the 2022-23 Cultural Season on Wed, September 7 at noon at Briquette's. The directors of cultural organizations such as New Orleans Opera, Ballet, LPO, Jefferson Performing Arts, Art Council, Prospect One, CAC, NOMA, Odgen Museum, Marigny Opera House, Le Petit Theater and others will be invited. The live entertainment will be among others by talented Givonna Joseph, Founder of Creole Opera Jim Walpole. and Carl Mack.
Please RSVP ASAP before it is Sold-Out. The all-inclusive price will be $75 and you can make reservation by Zelle, Venmo or by sending cheque to Margarita Bergen, 811 Marigny Street, Unit C, New Orleans, Louisiana 70117
May be an image of text that says 'Roand Table Luncheon'






https://www.nola.com/entertainment_life/article_abd03f5a-0d16-11ed-9528-ebf16575e337.html



I love my banana trees in my courtyard


No comments:

Post a Comment