Monday, June 8, 2020

A Toast to survivors of pandemic & info about "A Path to Normalcy Round Table Luncheon" July 15 at Galatoire's

A Toast to survivors of pandemic & info about "A Path to Normalcy Round Table Luncheon" July 15 at Galatoire's
 
Good morning darlings!
Today, Monday, June 8, let's be grateful as we say Goodbye to Cristobal and pray for a healthy, peaceful week!.
Each morning when I open my eyes, I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜˜
 A Path to Nolmancy Round Table Luncheon
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at noon at Galatoire's Balcony Room 



The response so far has been overwhelming. It is almost sold out 
I Aomitable, talented entertainer Becky Allen will be performing along with talented Marshall Harris and Jim Walpole at the ""Path to Normalcy Round Table Luncheon oN WEd, July 15 at noon at Galatoire's Balcony Room.
Following strict social distance regulations, it can only accommodate 50 guests in tables of six.
Executive Chef Phillip Lopez is preparing a delicious menu.
I have invited as speakers Lt. Governor Billy Nungesser, Mayor LaToya Cantrell, and Dr. Corey Hebert. (confirmed) 
Corey HΓ©bert


The live entertainment will by talented by pianist Jim Walpole, entertainers Marshall Harris and Beckie Allen. .
You could also use Zelle

The price is set at $65 all-inclusive of luncheon, champagne, and wines. You must make a reservation at 504-495-9181 and a check must be received ASAP to guarantee a seat. Please make it out to Margarita Bergen and mail it to Margarita Bergen, 811 Marigny Street, Unit C. NO LA 70117.I
You could also use Zelle

Darlings, let a smile be your umbrella on a rainy day.

Margarita Bergen added 30 new photos —
Friday, June 5, 2020 is going to go down my memory lane as the day that I eagerly waited for the reopening and was joined by a few friends to enjoy a delicious Pop-UP Luncheon at Brennan's. I was elated to see my longtime friend Ralph Brennan's and his son as well as beloved Maitre D', manager, mixologists and staff.
I saw a few other friends and then I stopped at the Rib Room as well as Galatoire's Restaurant which was packed
This should be fun:
This sure looks like the kind of soiree that I don't want to miss.

I always say "I am never bored"
Fortunately, I have a wealth of happy memories to reminiscence and a rainy day is perfect. Enjoy!

I cannot wait for the Saint's season
Springtime has always been my favorite season. I love to see blooming flowers. Enjoy it.
YOUTUBE.COM
Get a dose of carefree mood! Welcome to a place of complete relaxation! You will see amazing colors of tulips, fall leaves and trees dressed in pink an whit...

 
One of those fabulous soirees that I enjoyed attending last year was the American Italian Cultural Center (AICC ) 's Opera at the Piazza
After the absence of three years of the popular Opera in the Piazza. The American Italian Cultural Center presented once again at the newly renovated Piazza d'Italia, an evening of opera! Honorary Consul of Italy, my longtime friend, Frank Maselli, introduced young talented singers Sophia Parigi and Marco Hebert who were followed by vocalist...
See More


Margarita Bergen is with Diane Lyons and 5 others.
3 hrs ·  
One of the fabulous festivals that I am missing the most is FestiGals .. It is very dear to me since I had the honor of being the first Grand Diva.
FestiGals is an annual festival that empowers, celebrates, and supports women of all backgrounds and champions causes related to women’s well-being. The festival features a variety of New Orleans-themed activities, designed for women and by women. The festival usually includes renowned female speakers, local female entrepreneurs’ seminars, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment