Tuesday, April 14, 2020

A Toast to Being Alive, Healthy and Safe: April 14, 2020

Good morning darlings, 
I miss so much sending you my weekly blog. I hope this blog will find you healthy and safe.
I wanted to share some of my postings in Face book and The French Quarter Journal as well as some pertinent information ;
Darlings, Good morning! I am alive, healthy, and ready to face the day and what it may bring me. I AM grateful and pray for the sick and for those that joined the Lord.🙏🙏
Every morning we wake up is the first day for the rest of our life. Face each morning with new hopes, confidence, and strength forgetting the miseries, troubles of yesterday. After crossing the hard and tight-packed Monday, our mind would be under stress and pressure. Tuesday relaxes and revives the mind and heart, helps us to make clear plans for the entire week.GOD gives us a new day so that we can live it with joy and fill it with happy moments. Have a blessed Tuesday.
Darlings, it felt so good to actually get dressed up and put on makeup, lipstick, perfume, etc.
For some reason, I have bought this beautiful suit a few months ago. It is befitting because I always have associated yellow it with HOPE. How little did I know that I was going to wear on Sunday, April 12, 2020, to see the Easter Mass with my darling brother from the sanctuary of my home? I am blessed that both of us are safe and enjoying good health.
I want to wish you a blessed Easter.
Image may contain: 1 person, standing


I hope you will enjoy this photo album as much as
 Ellis Ruth Anderson , publisher of the French Quarter Journal and I loved doing it. I want to thank all of you that sent me your photos.
Easter Tradition will continue......arlings I hope you will enjoy this photo album as much as Ellis Ruth Anderson , publisher of the French Quarter Journal and I loved doing it. I want to thank all of you that sent me your photos.
Easter Tradition will continue......


Bonnets and bunnies 
FRENCHQUARTERJOURNAL.COM
A Hunkering Down photo album: A photo album: The city's four Easter parades may have been cancelled, but that didn't stop Margarita Bergen and other New Orleanians from celebrating with style.

I am devastated, I just learned that one of my longtime darling friends passed away. Joseph Parrino, owner of the fabulous Fleur de Paris and the son of Yvonne Le Fleur and Joe Parrino. My deepest condolence to his wife and his parents
In the photo to the right, I am wearing a beautiful hat that he has given me for my birthday at Galatoire's . May his young soul RIP!.😭🙏
This is great:
Marketing Your Business During a Crisis with New Orleans Chamber
Apr 15, 2020 12:00 PM in Central Time (US and Canada)
Welcome to the New Orleans Chamber's Wednesday Webinar Series. As our community faces difficult times of uncertainty, the New Orleans Chamber is dedicated to continuing our mission of providing members with valuable tools and resources necessary to thrive. Their weekly webinars will cover topics of interest for businesses during this time - fr...
 See More
Welcome to the New Orleans Chamber's Wednesday Webinar Series. As our community faces difficult times of uncertainty, we are dedicated to continuing our mission of providing members with valuable tools and resources necessary to thrive. Our weekly webinars will cover topics of interest for businesse...
TODAY.COM
The Federal Trade Commission says it has received more than 15,000 complaints related to coronavirus. As part of the NBC series Facts Over Fear, investigative and consumer correspondent Vicky Nguyen joins TODAY to tell you what you need to know about scams that seek to exploit confusion about the pa...






 https://www.wdsu.com/article/coronavirus-updates-in-louisiana-1013-deaths-across-state-21518-covid-19-cases/32135989

No comments:

Post a Comment